1. Fancy an infant shower a la Victoria Beckham? How about playing the ‘build a dress’ game. The guests should separated into 2 teams and so are then given one or more toilet rolls each. Each team will nominate one person in their team to be the ‘model’ along with the other team will race up against the clock to create the most effective dress design around their model with the toilet tissue. Don’t let each team take too long – about 5 minutes ought to be enough. If you want you and your guests to be really creative allow them to select different colour toilet rolls for a truly ‘creative’ look! Let the mum-to-be are the judge about which team created the best look.
2. A twist on the ‘build a dress’ game could be the ‘dress the baby’ game. Again your attendees needs to be separated into teams and each team needs to be given a doll or teddy because model and more than one toilet rolls. Racing against the clock again, the teams should attempt to produce baby clothing because of their model out from the make-up. This game can demand a bit more skill because the clothing will need to get on the much smaller scale! Again around 5 minutes is the maximum the teams should be given. If you know the sex of the people you can go for pale blue or pink toilet paper to blend in with all the overall theme. Mum-to-be gets being the judge of the very best outfit as she is the guest of honour!
3. Looking for any good ice-breaker for the shower? The ‘toilet paper words of wisdom’ game is really a twist on the popular ice-breaker used by many trainers to warm up their delegates. The idea is the fact that everyone takes turns to pull off a length of toilet tissue – it really is as much as each guest the amount they display. They may want to take just one single sheet or many nevertheless the critical point is the fact that they are not told what are the game is about or given any indication about how many sheets they ought to take off. Once everyone has their sheets the host explains that all guest is necessary to give as much pieces of tips on pregnancy, birth or taking good care of babies/children because they have sheets of toilet roll. This is where the attendees who only took one sheet of paper look relieved! The game doesn’t always have to possess a winner however, if you want to help it become more competitive you can have the mum-to-be judge which suggestion she has found one of the most useful.
4. If the mum-to-be increased to get a laugh and doesn’t mind her bump then this ‘measuring mum’s tum’ game is often a classic. Each guest should tear off an amount of make-up they think is equivalent to the dimensions of mum’s bump. Once everyone has their amount of mouthwash the host can look at the bump (it does not have to become having a measuring tape – merely a length of string or wool is going to do) and after that natural and organic towards the lengths of toilet tissue. Obviously the winner will be the guest whose length of toilet paper is the closest.
5. Are your friends and relatives slightly crafty? Test their skill using a game of ‘make-up origami’. The idea is the fact that each guest should attempt to generate an infant related item using several sheets of make-up – allow them use their imagination and creativity to view what they produce – clothing, bottles, nappies, bibs, dummies etc. Time the overall game to provide a little bit of extra pressure and possess mum-to-be judge the most realistic item.